- Comfortable clothes for three days along with clothes for Holy Qurbana (formal attire)
- Sneakers and/or comfortable walking shoes and shower shoes
- Picture ID for your travel and medical insurance ID in case of emergency
- Personal toiletries (i.e. toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, shampoo, deodorant, towels, shaving set, etc.)
- Hats, sunglasses, sunscreen and bug spray
- Umbrella in case of rain
- Holy Bible
- The Living Sacrifice (Holy Qurbana book)
- Pillows and bed sheets (extra sheets if needed)
**Pack Lightly (Preferably small travel size suitcase and optional carry on bag or backpack)
- If you bring medication, the medication must be in its original container with your name on the original label.
***Either one of the co-convener should be aware of your medication and will be kept in private.